Monday, November 19, 2012

Reese Turns 2!

Okay, well I took the summer off.  Okay maybe the summer and fall.  But, I'm going to try and be as "up to date" as I can with a newborn and 2 toddlers.  Sigh.  Do I even have a chance? 


Reese and one of her new Gig Harbor friends Inez



Of course she had a "helper" to open her gifts.  Ella is also helping play with them these days as well!
I thought I'd at least post a few pictures from Reese's recent Minnie Mouse birthday party.  Enjoy.  She sure did!  Because she is 2, she took to 2 gifts right away...that aren't even toys.  One was her Minnie Mouse thermos.  The other was a pair of fleece Reindeer pajamas.  She didn't seem to want to leave either behind!
Happy Birthday Reese! 

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Yay for the Minnie Mouse thermos!!! :)