Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Well, it has been a wonderful 3 1/2 weeks getting to know Ella and figure out all the intracacies of raising a baby. She has been wonderful; a happy sweet little baby. We've had my family in town for a few weeks now. First my Mom and Dad, then Amy, Kenny and their son Evan. Now Kristen and Steve are here until Saturday. It's been wonderful to have the help. We had our first two days of a fussy baby this past Monday and Tuesday (as she was getting used to the formula we are supplementing her feedings with). My sister, Kristen, looked online and found that sometimes taking a warm bath can help infants relax when they are constipated. I thought I would take a bath with her and that would be some great bonding time. Well, the relaxation definitely worked, and she pooped on me in the bathtub. Damon wasn't left out though. He pulled her out and put her in her towel, and she continued to poop on his lap. That was an experience I wasn't sure I'd ever go through, but very funny!



1 comment:

Dustin and Jennie Rodriguez said...

Oh my gosh you guys...She is soooooo adorable. I love the pic of her wrapped up in the towel. I can't wait to meet her. Miss you guys and glad to hear that everything is going so well.